Thursday 14 February 2013

mad about the boy


As well as realising when I graduate I want to pursue luxury Menswear, a friend of mine also  pointed out just how much I love wearing boys clothing (!) I guess its something I picked up whilst working for Van Mildert. My go to labels are very androgynous and to some extent maybe my everyday style. I am a walking contradiction- make up and nails, but short hair and boys tshirts.

The core of my wardrobe being ripped skinny jeans, converse (or Celine type sandals) Zoe Karssen/ T By Alexander Wang tshirts and my ever faithful leather jacket. Other key buys for me are Topshop Boutique silk shirts and shift dresses and boyfriend jeans from Zara. I know I very rarely post pictures of myself on here but as part of my return to blogging perhaps I should?

Luckily my boy meets girl look seems to be right on trend for this season so here is my wish list for spring summer 2013....

mad about the boy

Rag and Bone boyfriend jeans, Rodarte T-Shirt, Topshop Premium Sleeveless leather biker, Charlotte Olympia dice clutch, Celine fur sandals and Nike leather Blazers. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your boy-meets-girl style - you always look amazing! You're the only person I know who can pull it off so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darl! its always good to be appreciated, even if its far too chilly for my ripped jeans today! cant wait to see you x

    ReplyDelete