Tuesday 2 October 2012

Angel Vintage Markets





Just a few snaps of all the vintage goodies I found when going for a wander down Upper Street this weekend. Its been ages since I've visited anything like this and it feels very 'Northern' if that makes sense. which is nice when I'm homesick. The weather was gorgeous and all the traders had brought their wares right out onto the narrow streets and everyone had a drink in their hand, such a lovely Saturday afternoon.

I also went to Dover Street Market and all the concept stores around there just to admire the Visual Merchandising. Both me and everyone in there were painfully aware I couldn't spend a penny ha!

2 comments:

  1. The cup and saucers are adorable! I want to look through those clothes rails so bad! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely aren't they? Only £15 a pop too! If you're near London I'd recommend a Saturdat afternoon visit there for sure! x

      Delete